- Tomato's: Napoli Plum, Cherokee Purple, & Yellow Pear
- Summer Squash: Crookneck, Delicata, & Burgess Buttercup
- Marrow: Table Dainty
- Sweetcorn: Ruby Queen & F1 Earlygold
- Sweet Banana Pepper
- Sweetcorn Swift Early - 7 plants
- Courgette All Green Bush - 10 plants
- Courgette Yellow Zuchinni - 2 plants
- Sprouts Red Delicious - 15 plants
- Tomato Garden Pearl - 20 plants (for baskets & containers)
We've also made the first investment of the season in some general purpose compost. I don't like spending too much (must take after my father) and this is the best deal I have found so far: 4 x 70Litre bags for £12.00, from Asda! We'll no doubt be buying more as the season progresses, and If i find a better deal - I will let you know.
Thats about it for now, but we'll keep you posted on germination rates etc. We cant wait to get back to the plot. So much to do, so little time!
Take care all and enjoy your gardening. Pop back soon for more updates.